Jeffrey is a Manager at Empire Valuation Consultants, where he has worked since 2006.
With almost 30 years of experience, he brings into play strong quantitative and financial analysis experience, as well as significant operational, managerial and consulting skills.
Jeffrey has valued a wide variety of privately held companies for transactions, estate and gift tax reporting, ESOP transactions and financial reporting and general corporate planning purposes.
Prior to joining Empire, he worked for Rochester Gas & Electric where he was responsible for creating and providing testimony for gas and electric rate cases. Jeffrey’s work also involved developing detailed analyses that highlighted the costs, projected savings and net present value for numerous technology deployments.
- M.B.A. in Finance and Corporate Strategy - University of Rochester Simon Business School
- B.S. in Business Administration and Manufacturing and Materials Management - Rochester Institute of Technology Saunders College of Business
- Wayne Central School District Board of Education
- Former Board Member
- Past Board President, Vice President and Chairperson of the Audit Committee
- The ESOP Association - Professional Member