Linda is the Director of Marketing at Empire Valuation Consultants, where she develops and oversees marketing and communications efforts for the firm.
She handles branding, advertising, e-mail campaigns, market research, social media and website initiatives, in addition to client-focused traditional and online marketing campaigns to help increase market presence and sales. Linda manages sponsorships, and attends events and speaking engagements (conferences, webinars, panels, etc.) to help maximize and highlight Empire's market presence, sales, brand and expertise.
Linda has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. Her career began at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, where she managed all aspects of mutual fund asset allocation products, including marketing, advisor education, event planning and vendor relationships. Prior to joining Empire, she served as a vice president of marketing at Duff & Phelps, LLC, and a vice president and communications manager for BMO Capital Markets. In those roles, Linda was responsible for promoting the investment banking division as well as providing marketing strategy, project management, event planning and execution, and advertising. She also coordinated the United Way of New York City campaign for all North American offices.
- B.A. in English and Communications - Rutgers University Douglass College
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) New York City - Member and Marketing Committee Member
- Financial Executive International (FEI) - Marketing Committee Member
- The ESOP Association - Professional Member
- Manhattan Chamber of Commerce (MCC) - Member
- Winner of the 2017 Top 25 Brand Builders Award sponsored by Leading Women Entrepreneurs