- 45 Master's Degrees in Business/Finance/Economics (MBA)
- 13 Accredited Senior Appraisers of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- 7 Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- 6 Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- 3 Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) designees
- 1 Senior Member of the Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- 1 Attorney
Our professionals are also long-time, active members of prestigious, professional societies such as the American Society of Appraisers, Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts, AICPA, and the Institute of Business Appraisers. See the full list here. Their knowledge base is continually enhanced by our commitment to continuing education. This helps ensure that every engagement receives the most current valuation thinking and techniques available.
Our professionals are also experts in their field and regularly speak on valuation topics at local, regional and national conferences. They have testified in numerous courts and jurisdictions around the nation including U.S. Tax Court, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, surrogate's courts and state courts.
The above photograph was taken in Lake Kissimmee, FL by our colleague Chuck Coyne. Not only is he an expert in valuation, but he also has a keen eye for photography. Over the past dozen years, Chuck has entered his photos in many locally, nationally and internationally-judged nature photography contests. His photos have won “Best in Show” and first-place prizes, and he has been published in outdoor photography publications. For more information on Chuck's extra-curricular activities, visit his web site here.