Ioanna is a Manager at Empire Valuation Consultants, where she has worked since 2015.
Ioanna has worked with publicly traded companies and closely held companies, as well as private equity firms and hedge funds, and has been involved in numerous valuations related to debt and fixed income securities, intangible assets, and equity interests across a variety of industries and worldwide locations.
Ioanna’s expertise includes preparing valuations for the purposes of fair value measurements (ASC 820), business combinations (ASC 805), stock compensation (ASC 718), and intangibles - goodwill and others (ASC 350), financial reporting and SEC reporting, as well as valuations for estate and gift tax and general corporate planning purposes.
She has been involved in valuations related to complex securities, intangible assets, and mergers and acquisitions, and has prepared valuations for naming rights, digital assets (cryptocurrency), damages, fairness opinions, transfer pricing, restructuring, and litigation purposes, among others.
Prior to joining Empire, Ioanna worked as a Transfer Pricing Manager at Prooptiki, a boutique tax consulting firm in Athens, Greece, focusing on transfer pricing and international taxation.
Ioanna is fluent in Spanish and Greek, and speaks conversational French
- MBA in Corporate Finance and Strategy – New York University Stern School of Business
- BS in Accounting and Finance – DEREE – the American College of Greece
- BS in Business Administration – Athens University of Economics and Business
- Hellenic American Bankers Association – Member
- The Hellenic Initiative – Young Leaders – Member