Ivy is a Manager at Empire Valuation Consultants, where she has worked since 2004. She is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) of the American Society of Appraisers and a Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) Charterholder.
Ivy has been involved in the valuations of a variety of debt and fixed income securities, real estate, derivative instruments, intangible assets, and equity interests across a variety of industries and global locations. In addition, Ivy has valued a wide variety of privately held companies for transactions, estate and gift tax reporting, ESOP transactions, financial reporting, and general corporate planning purposes.
Prior to joining Empire, she worked for the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco where she was responsible for underwriting unsecured credit lines to financial institutions.
- M.B.A. in Finance and Corporate Accounting – University of Rochester Simon Business School
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies – University of California, Berkeley
- American Society of Appraisers
- Western New York Chapter - Vice President
- CFA Institute - Member
- CFA Society of Rochester - Member
- The ESOP Association - Professional Member