Sean Clancy, a Senior Manager at Empire Valuation Consultants, brings more than 16 years of forensic accounting and litigation support experience. Mr. Clancy provides a broad range of litigation services for partner and shareholder disputes, bankruptcy, reorganization, fraud, misappropriation matters and matrimonial dissolutions.
He specializes in asset tracing and recovery. He also performs economic damage calculations for patent infringement, personal injury and wrongful death claims related to insurance coverage issues. In addition, Mr. Clancy assists counsel with developing case strategy, preparing deposition questions for opposing financial experts and witnesses and completing court documents and affidavits.
Mr. Clancy effectively works with other experts to acquire digital evidence for multiple engagements involving digital forensics and has worked on matters involving handwriting experts. By applying his extensive computer-based investigative skills, he successfully obtains and analyzes financial and factual documents for damage and restitution claims.
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- ACFE – Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- LICFE – Long Island Chapter of ACFE
- LEA – Leading Edge Alliance, Young Professionals Special Interest Group
- TMA – Turnaround Management Association, Long Island Chapter, President (2019), Vice President (2018), Treasurer (2016-2017)
- Masters of Business Administration Corporate Finance Dowling College
- Bachelor of Science, Finance University of Connecticut